Fork: 956 Star: 19223 (更新于 2023-12-02 10:20:30)
🔥 🔥 🔥 Open Source JIRA, Linear and Height Alternative. Plane helps you track your issues, epics, and product roadmaps in the simplest way possible.
最后发布版本： v0.13.2-dev (2023-10-05 17:56:35)
Flexible, extensible open-source project management
Meet Plane. An open-source software development tool to manage issues, sprints, and product roadmaps with peace of mind 🧘♀️.
Plane is still in its early days, not everything will be perfect yet, and hiccups may happen. Please let us know of any suggestions, ideas, or bugs that you encounter on our Discord or GitHub issues, and we will use your feedback to improve on our upcoming releases.
The easiest way to get started with Plane is by creating a Plane Cloud account. Plane Cloud offers a hosted solution for Plane. If you prefer to self-host Plane, please refer to our deployment documentation.
⚡️ Contributors Quick Start
Development system must have docker engine installed and running.
Setting up local environment is extremely easy and straight forward. Follow the below step and you will be ready to contribute
- Clone the code locally using
git clone https://github.com/makeplane/plane.git
- Switch to the code folder
- Create your feature or fix branch you plan to work on using
git checkout -b <feature-branch-name>
- Open terminal and run
- Open the code on VSCode or similar equivalent IDE
- Review the
.envfiles available in various folders. Visit Environment Setup to know about various environment variables used in system
- Run the docker command to initiate various services
docker compose -f docker-compose-local.yml up -d
You are ready to make changes to the code. Do not forget to refresh the browser (in case id does not auto-reload)
🍙 Self Hosting
For self hosting environment setup, visit the Self Hosting documentation page
- Issue Planning and Tracking: Quickly create issues and add details using a powerful rich text editor that supports file uploads. Add sub-properties and references to issues for better organization and tracking.
- Issue Attachments: Collaborate effectively by attaching files to issues, making it easy for your team to find and share important project-related documents.
- Layouts: Customize your project view with your preferred layout - choose from List, Kanban, or Calendar to visualize your project in a way that makes sense to you.
- Cycles: Plan sprints with Cycles to keep your team on track and productive. Gain insights into your project's progress with burn-down charts and other useful features.
- Modules: Break down your large projects into smaller, more manageable modules. Assign modules between teams to easily track and plan your project's progress.
- Views: Create custom filters to display only the issues that matter to you. Save and share your filters in just a few clicks.
- Pages: Plane pages function as an AI-powered notepad, allowing you to easily document issues, cycle plans, and module details, and then synchronize them with your issues.
- Command K: Enjoy a better user experience with the new Command + K menu. Easily manage and navigate through your projects from one convenient location.
- GitHub Sync: Streamline your planning process by syncing your GitHub issues with Plane. Keep all your issues in one place for better tracking and collaboration.
For full documentation, visit docs.plane.so
To see how to Contribute, visit here.
The Plane community can be found on GitHub Discussions, where you can ask questions, voice ideas, and share your projects.
To chat with other community members you can join the Plane Discord.
Our Code of Conduct applies to all Plane community channels.
If you believe you have found a security vulnerability in Plane, we encourage you to responsibly disclose this and not open a public issue. We will investigate all legitimate reports. Email email@example.com to disclose any security vulnerabilities.
2023-10-05 17:56:35 v0.13.2-dev
2023-09-29 22:59:42 v0.13.1-dev
2023-09-29 21:17:41 v0.13-dev
2023-09-13 00:25:59 v0.12.2-dev
2023-09-12 16:10:56 v0.12.1-dev
2023-09-07 19:09:09 v0.12-dev
2023-08-23 23:22:20 v0.11-dev
2023-08-04 16:25:52 v0.10-dev
2023-07-20 22:22:08 v0.9-dev
2023-06-29 16:10:17 v0.8-dev
django, docker, issue-tracker, jira, jira-alternative, kanban, linear, nextjs, postgresql, product-management, project-management, python, react, redis, rest-api, typescript
2023-12-04 02:13:13 fabian-hiller/valibot
2023-12-03 23:12:55 openai-translator/openai-translator
2023-12-03 12:03:56 AndrewWalsh/openapi-devtools
2023-12-03 10:50:39 lobehub/lobe-chat
2023-12-03 05:23:15 aeharding/voyager
2023-12-02 14:30:48 TanStack/router